Hardware Guidelines for Maxexam App
- Hardware recommended requirements for downloading and running the MaxExam Exam App:
A desktop or laptop running a supported version of Windows Operating System (OS), for example; Windows 10 Home or Windows 10 Pro, Windows 8.1
- Mac laptop or desktop running macOS Sierra (10.12) or onwards.
The recommended minimum computer specification is that will give you the best experience when using the MaxExam app:
- Processor/CPU: Intel i3 processor or equivalent.
- Memory/RAM: 4GB or higher.
- At least 1GB of disk storage available
- Screen resolution should be 1024 x 768 or higher
To check your Windows desktop/laptop specification click on the Windows start button in the bottom left-hand corner of your screen. Click settings and click on
System and then About. To check your Mac desktop/laptop specification click on the Apple menu then About This Mac.
If the above instructions do not apply to your device we recommend you use Google to find instructions on how to locate your computer’s specifications.
- Your computer/laptop should be plugged into the mains power supply.
- Make sure your computer is connected to the internet.
- The desktop/laptop device should only have a single display connected.
- Your computers operating system should be up to date.
- We recommend your computer has up-to-date antivirus software installed.
What is NOT supported:
- Tablet devices
- iOS devices (iPads, iPhones)
- Limited versions of Windows 10, such as Windows RT and Windows 10 S.
- Unsupported versions of Windows, such as Windows 7