& College day
DENTAL NURSING COURSE
If you’re interested in studying dental nursing in Woolwich, London or in any part of the UK and would like to find out more about our dental nursing courses, teaching methods and career solutions you can visit us on one of our any open days.
Venue: Virtual Online Webinar
If you miss any of these open days, you can visit the office at any time to get all the information related to the Dental Nursing course and Placement.
How to become a Dental Nurse?
What you will need to know about before starting a career as a Dental Nurse in the London or any part in the UK? These information might become useful for people who are always looking for a tips and answers about how and where to start a dental career.
The Key 4 stages to become a dental nurse are:
- Degree Completion
- Registered Dental Nurse
How you can become a Dental Nurse with level 3 diploma in dental nursing at Forward Academic Team – Dental Nursing College in London?
- Earn whilst you learn by studying in conjunction with working in a Dental Practice on either a Full or Part Time Basis.
- Online learning system to study from comfort of your own home.
- Need to work minimum 14 hours per week in a practice.
- Full support from your personal Tutor.
- Dedicated students jobs and placement support desk.
- Final Exams at the end of the course.