Join the Royal Navy as a Dental Nurse.
Are you interested to take up the training with us as well as work in the Dental Practice to gain chair side experience required.
You will get a wage of min £8.29 an hour while you work and you can qualify in a year.
Benefits of Joining the Royal Navy.
- Competitive Pay
- Excellent Pension Scheme
- Six weeks paid holiday per year
- Free medical, prescriptions & dental care
- Education allowances
- GDC fees reimbursed
- Free Core CPD
- Travel Opportunities
- Professional Development
- Learn new skills
- Variety of roles & locations
- Team Ethos
- The list is endless
Submit your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with email subject, LET ME TRAIN.
What are the duties of a Dental Nurse?
- It is the primary role of every dental nurse to take care of dental patients of all age.
- During the dental surgery, a dental nurse needs to play an important role in calming the patients to ease treatment.
- The main duty of a dental nurse is to assist dental doctors during dental surgery of dental patients. As a dental nurse, one needs to cooperate with all dental clinic staffs.
- As a dental nurse, one needs to help in reception work as well. Welcoming and making them comfortable is very important.
- A dental nurse needs to gain full confidence and control of the patients and visitors in dental clinics. Therefore, the dental nurse should be humble and friendly.