Are you looking for Trainee Dental Nurse jobs ?
We are looking to recruit TRAINEE DENTAL NURSE, who is interested to take up the training with us as well as work in the Dental Practice to gain chair side experience required.
You will get at least £8.00 an hour while you work and you can qualify in a year.
Send us your updated CV and supporting documents to email@example.com
What are the duties of a Dental Nurse
- It is the primary role of every dental nurse to take care of dental patients of all age.
- During the dental surgery, dental nurse needs to play important role in calming the patients to ease treatment.
- The main duty of dental nurse is to assist dental doctors during dental surgery of dental patients. As a dental nurse, one needs to cooperate with all dental clinic staffs.
- As a dental nurse, one needs to help in reception work as well. Welcoming and making them comfortable is very important.
- Dental nurse needs to gain full confidence and control of the patients and visitors in dental clinics. Therefore, dental nurse should be humble and friendly.