Pearson BTEC Level 1 Diploma in Health and Social Care
This Foundation Level course has been designed to provide a broad education in health & social care as a basis for further training, further and higher education or for moving into employment. Students can develop the general skills, knowledge and understanding, that underpins a range of occupations or professions.
• Health & social care needs
• Personal care in health & social care
• Creative activities for children
• Creative and leisure activities for adults in health & social care
• Promoting healthy eating
• Communication with adults and children in health & social care
• Job opportunities in health & social care
• Health & social care group project.
Units are assessed through completion of work booklets, presentations, classwork and functional skills tests.
No formal qualifications are needed but you should have basic literacy skills and a reference from your school and/or employer.
Pearson BTEC Level 2 Diploma in Health and Social Care
How to Apply?
To apply for a course choose one of these methods:
• Online – click the Apply Now button, fill out the form and submit