Pearson BTEC Level 2 Diploma in Health and Social Care
This course has been designed to provide a broad education as a basis for further training, and further higher education or for moving into employment in health & social care.
Students develop the general skills, knowledge and understanding.
• Human Lifespan Development
• Health and Social Care Values
• Effective Communication in Health and Social Care
• Healthy Living (External exam)
• Promoting Health and Wellbeing
• The Impact of Nutrition on Health and Wellbeing
• Equality and Diversity in Health and Social Care
• Individual Rights in Health and Social Care
• Human Body Systems and Care of Disorders
• Creative and Therapeutic Activities in Health and Social Care
Taken over 1 year a mixture of core, mandatory and optional units which are assessed through both external paper based examination and coursework.
3 GCSEs grade D (grade 3) or above including English and maths, or a pass in a relevant Level 1 course.
BTEC Level 3 Subsidiary/Diploma/Extended Diploma in Health and Social Care.
How to Apply?
To apply for a course choose one of these methods:
• Online – click the Apply Now button, fill out the form and submit